Our Gujarati School student numbers are growing. We are looking for keen volunteer teachers, content developers and administrators who has a genuine love and passion for guiding and inspiring each student’s love of learning.
You can apply and join Gujarati School as a volunteer teacher. Below are the requirements.
- Must be a Gujarati Speaker, proficient in the Gujarati language.
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent (does not need to be in a specific knowledge area).
- Computer literacy
- Research and library skills
- The ability to proactively develop a rapport with students
- Skills in encouraging personal development in others
- The ability to interact and deal sensitively with students
- Passion and expertise that can be taught to our students through community-based projects
- Committed, responsible, and caring with students, parents and co-workers
- Responsible to build strong, open, and honest relationships with each student and their families
- Friendly and polite professional attitude and believe in building each student’s confidence in their own abilities through positive reinforcement and guidance
- Taken teaching training.
- Have at least 2 terms of experience in class, as a volunteer teaching assistant.
- Experience writing and designing worksheets that will be used on our website.
Our organisation will provide basic training for teaching, software access, and certification. We will help you to get Queensland Bluecard.
Would you like to teach Gujarati from the comfort of your home? If you want to start teaching Gujarati on Saturday for an hour, please feel free to contact us.
Write to us. Introduce yourself, and tell us why you would like to be part of our team.